Monday, 4 January 2016

2016 To Do List

Instead of New Year Resolutions, I think I'm just going to call mine a To Do List, because that's basically what it is - things I want to do this year (not an exhaustive list, by any means).

I've narrowed it down (ha!) to seven categories (am I taking this too seriously?), so I'll have to write about each one separately, as and when I get chance.

The categories are (in no particular order):


  • Do more crochet
  • Read more books
  • Watch some DVDs
  • Learn a new skill
  • Declutter
  • Be more organised
  • Improve my health


Sounds perfectly manageable, doesn't it? Mostly fun stuff to look forwards to, rather than those awful, punishing resolutions like, say, giving up chocolate, with just a few practical things thrown in which will hopefully make life better in the long run.

Let's see how I do with these...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...